Courses taught at the College of William and Mary
· Coll100: Scales of the Universe (2015)
· Introductory Astronomy (2015)
· Interdisciplinary undergraduate freshman seminar (2007, 2010, 2012): Physics and Theater. Physics and the Arts.
· Graduate Course: Physics of Thin Films (2008,2010,2011: taught via web to Virginia Tech graduate students and JLab scientists)
· PHYS-107/108 Recitation Section
· Undergraduate course: Electromagnetic Fields (2008, 2009).
· Colloquium (2007-08)
· Thesis Research
Courses taught previously at UT
· Intermediate Laboratory PHYS-3180 (electronics, intermediate undergraduate course), general and honors classes. UT, 2002-2004.
· Thesis Research PHYS-6960/8960 (graduate course). UT, 2001-present. Mentor for three graduate students.
· Research Methods in Physics and Astronomy PHYS-4910. UT-2004.
· Physics of Thin Films PHYS- 6980/8980 (graduate course). UT, 2003.
· Electromagnetism (senior undergraduate course) PHYS-4230/5230, general and honors classes. UT, 2002-2003.
· Physics and Astronomy Journal Seminar PHYS 6020/8020 (graduate course), 2003.
· Calculus-based Introductory Physics-Honors Class (lecture and recitation) PHYS-2140. UT, 2001-2002.
· Calculus-based Introductory Physics-General Class (lecture and recitation). PHYS-2130. UT, 2001.
Courses taught previously at other institutions
· Modern Physics (senior undergraduate course). Kettering University, 2000.
· Calculus-based introductory Physics II (undergraduate course). Kettering University, 2000.
· Mechanics Lab. (undergraduate course). Kettering University, 2000.
· Introductory Astronomy AST-201 (General lecturer and laboratory instructor. Undergraduate course). Wayne State University 1994-1996.
· Topics in Physics for Science High-School Teachers PHY-604 (General lecturer and laboratory instructor. Graduate course). Wayne State University 1994-1995.
· Elementary and Introductory Physics courses (Undergraduate course, quiz and lab instructor). PHYS 102, PHYS 213, PHYS 214. Wayne State University 1991-1993.
· Algebra (undergraduate course), College of Engineering, University of Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1989-1990.
· Analytical Geometry (undergraduate course) College of Engineering, University of Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1989-1990.
· Quiz and lab instructor for Introductory Physics courses PHYS-213 and PHYS-214 (calculus and non-calculus based) Wayne State University, 1986-1988.